Code of Conduct for Danby's Open Source Project
1) show us the code
2) you are not required to tell us anything about your race,
ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender identity, pastimes, hobbies,
likes, dislikes, turn-ons, family or even your real name in order to
contribute to this project. If you bring it up, it is presumed that you
want such things to be commented on. Not all comments will be positive.
3) you are free to take offense at anything or everything anybody says. Everyone else is free to ignore you.
4) We believe in Free software, Free Speech, and Free Beer.
5) We are not here to welcome you. We are here to write good code. If you can write, document, or test code well you are most welcome. If not, your opinion is not required.
6) If you do not like how this project is run, or the people who run it, you are free to fork the code. Good Luck.
This code of conduct is released into the public domain.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Friday, July 31, 2015
Free trade is totally incompatible with national sovereignty, democracy, and self-determination, as well as the existence of independent nation-states with the right and ability to set their own laws according to the preferences of their nationals.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Sunday, June 14, 2015
The "Long March through the institutions" has given the SJW's power in the Bureaucracies, the Judiciary, the Legislature and Academia, and they will fight to the last taxpayer to maintian their power and privilege.